I can guide your project through the entire design process from researching to conceiving & wire-framing, from mocking up interfaces to prototyping intuitive user experiences optimized for a wide range of devices and usage scenarios.
I have experience with:
- Mobile apps design - iOS (Human Interface) and Android (Material Design)
- Dashboard designs
- Web applications
- Responsive web design, responsive grids and typography
- Landing pages & e-commerce websites
- Design tools - Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma/Sketch
- Prototyping - Invision, Zeplin, Proto.io, Protopie, Map Box, After Effects
- Front end coding - CSS, HTML
- Corporate branding
- Interactive media installations - Kinect, TouchDesigner, Grasshopper
Most of my design work has been for lifestyle and youth-related industries with a number of my projects winning awards and being featured in design books, magazines, and blogs across the globe.
I have worked for many industries: fashion, startup, travel, logistics, culture, music and clothing; for clients like: Exit Festival, Miss Austria, Upviral, Smoking papers...
My UI/UX process:
(Client Interviews, Competitive Analysis, User Research)
(Overlap of needs of the users, goals of the business and possibility of technology)
(Wireframing, Prototype, Test)
(Branding, Style Guide, User Interface)